PDA

View Full Version : New from Colorado

PanfishinOutlaw
05-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Good morning

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself since i have been lurking here for awhile. Im Mike 26 years old from northern Colorado. Browsing on the net has brought me to your site. Mainly because i am a huge fan of the trout magnet and seems to be you guys also really like it. Unfortunately i am no where near your area of the country but i still enjoy reading and looking at your catches. I enjoy ultralight fishing above anything else. I like to tie jigs and build fishing rods.

tcintn
05-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Good morning

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself since i have been lurking here for awhile. Im Mike 26 years old from northern Colorado. Browsing on the net has brought me to your site. Mainly because i am a huge fan of the trout magnet and seems to be you guys also really like it. Unfortunately i am no where near your area of the country but i still enjoy reading and looking at your catches. I enjoy ultralight fishing above anything else. I like to tie jigs and build fishing rods.

Welcome to the site. I have been to Colorado around 6 times over the last 10 years to fish with Trout Magnets and to promote them to non users. I have fished the Blue, Frying Pan,Taylor, and so many more showing folks how to use. Just this last year I was fishing a small lake in FairPlay catching some mighty big trout and another lake further North. While at both I was able to hand out many samples and to put 2 lb test SOS line on their reel. If you get a chance try the mini's on a fly rod. There are some awesome experts here on the TM use. Mainly,Alphahawk and Michael and many others. They came give some great tips on how to improve catch rate.

Check your PM

notorious
05-20-2016, 06:13 PM
Welcome Outlaw, there are a number of members who frequent the area, perhaps you guys can hook up and do some fishing!

PanfishinOutlaw
05-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Sounds good to me! I have issues fishing the rivers here and catching fish the lakes and ponds I have figured out ok but if someone comes into the area I would love to hook up. Thanks tctintn I dont think I received a pm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

fishbait61832
05-31-2016, 10:45 AM
Welcome Outlaw.. I guess the answer to my question about Lake Loveland just got answered. Them trout out there have tasted the trout magnets last year when I was out there... And they sure did like them.