PDA

View Full Version : Center Hill Lake 04/20/2016

Alphahawk
04-20-2016, 05:53 PM
Well the 3 day fishing with my nephew is over. Fished Center Hill lake today. While today was not as good as the past two it was still a great day. Today we decided to fish the Midnight Blue Micro Dancer. We caught several Smallies....pics are of best and smallest.........a few shellcrackers.......quite a few decent Gills.....the Gills and Crackers are just not that active yet on Center Hill......some Spotted bass.....and 3 big catfish.....those cats were a blast on the 2# test.....that 2# test SOS line is some strong stuff. We also caught 3 drum that went close if not over the 15 pound mark. We landed them but I did not want them brought into my boat....LOL. Found the small buck bass today that were not around the past two days. They were in the 10 inch range....a lot of fun on light tackle. Water temps were as high as 73 degrees in some places but most of the lake was 71 degrees. Had a lot of fun today. I am going to take a day off and hit Pickwick tailrace on Friday. I fully expect to load the boat with fish using the Midnight Blue Micro Dancer fishing below the dam.....life is good!

Regards

deezelteck
04-20-2016, 07:46 PM
Sounds like a great time..

Nice fish

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk