PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic trip to Venice Louisiana Red Snapper Fishing The Oil Rigs!

SaltySportsmanTV
04-07-2016, 04:56 PM
I had a great time visiting what is known as "the end of the world"....
My wife and I traveled to Louisiana to visit her friends who moved from here and invited us to stay a week...
We enjoyed the experience of the "crawfish boil season" it was a blast and delish!
While we were making plans to travel, I had a fellow angler Chris A Boyd recently reach out to me about one of my videos in Pensacola "The second annual fathers day fishing weekend" trip.
Chris sent me pictures via email about his reports in Venice and wanted me to come out to get the experience!
I'm sure you know where this is going at this point... So while my wife and I were there, I ventured out for the day and Experienced Venice Louisiana's Fishery with Chris and had the opportunity to produce a featured episode about him and his report and needless to say as you will see it in the video, I had a BLAST!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE FULL EPISODE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjO2MwQcQzA
><SALTY>

Travis C.
04-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Nice man!

SaltySportsmanTV
04-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Nice man!

I greatly appreciate that Travis! Thank you for your feedback!

TnCreekMaster
04-08-2016, 03:00 PM
That's a dream trip! Rig fishing for tuna n snapper and not mention the biggest redfish in the US at the passes, cant beat a trip down to venice.

SaltySportsmanTV
04-08-2016, 09:18 PM
That's a dream trip! Rig fishing for tuna n snapper and not mention the biggest redfish in the US at the passes, cant beat a trip down to venice.

I completely agree, and thanks for that ! It was a great time with some great laid-back old Louisiana peeps. And the Seafood in Louisiana just puts the icing on the cake! I will definitely be heading back to Louisiana as soon as I possibly can!