PDA

View Full Version : Ponds to fish

dcfisherman
02-28-2016, 01:20 AM
So I have been doing some hardcore research looking for some ponds to fish in the area. I live around Nipper's Corner (South Nashville/Brentwood) and turns out the nearest public pond is in Franklin (which I recently fished and caught a Bass). However that is 25min away. I'm just looking for a place to get some bass or that I don't have to take the highway for. I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price or do some work to fish on some land either. If anyone knows of a place if you could PM me I would really appreciate it.

Jaymon
02-28-2016, 06:58 PM
So I have been doing some hardcore research looking for some ponds to fish in the area. I live around Nipper's Corner (South Nashville/Brentwood) and turns out the nearest public pond is in Franklin (which I recently fished and caught a Bass). However that is 25min away. I'm just looking for a place to get some bass or that I don't have to take the highway for. I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price or do some work to fish on some land either. If anyone knows of a place if you could PM me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for posting this! Ditto for me, but in the Jackson/Medina area.