PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish chickamauga?

Smithcotrapper
02-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Hey me my dad and one of my best friends are gonna be going to chickamauga to fish on the 12th of March. Does anybody have any tips they'd be willing to share it would be much appreciated! Thank you

XxthejuicexX
02-22-2016, 03:53 PM
I started fishing it last year, I only spent 4 days on it last year. I'm going March 19th-20th and then again in April for 5 days. Dallas Bay has tons of places to fish. If you look at sat images and navionics you can find a ton of spots quickly. Harrison Bay is the same way.

Smithcotrapper
02-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Thanks. Just gonna try and put my nose to the ground and find us some fish. Good luck on your future trips

riverhawkluke
02-24-2016, 09:23 PM
I will be up there this weekend and next, and then fishing the Battle of Chick high school tournament on the 12th. I'll keep you updated if we get on a good pattern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smithcotrapper
02-24-2016, 11:45 PM
I will be up there this weekend and next, and then fishing the Battle of Chick high school tournament on the 12th. I'll keep you updated if we get on a good pattern.

That's why I was asking as well lol. Never fished the lake before but gonna give it my best shot
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk