PDA

View Full Version : Daiwa MX Ajing 7' 1" UL Rd

Alphahawk
01-25-2016, 07:27 PM
I am selling one of my JDM rods. I have tried all the different type UL rods in the Japan market except the ones made for trout fishing. I want one of those so need to get rid of a couple I have. The Daiwa rod is the same as one of my other rods and I don't need two Ajing rods. It is a 7' 1" solid tip rod. Is designed for fishing micro plastics and small spoons...cranks. It is rated for 1-3 pound test line....and lure rating is from .5 grams to 4 grams....1/64-1/8 ounces. The guide frames are Fuji titanium and inserts are Fuji sic. The reel seat is Fuji skeleton. It is no exaggeration that for most this will be the most sensitive UL rod one has ever handled. I have landed a 21 inch Smallie with this rod...a 26 inch carp...and many white bass. It is like new except for a very small scratch. I have no clue how it got there and may have even arrived that way. I just noticed it after taking out of my rod case to get some pics for posting for sale. In no way does it compromise the integrity of the rod. I just wanted to bring it up before hand.....most would never notice it. The rod comes with a Daiwa nylon rod sock. If you can find these rods still on the market it would cost around 220-250 bucks to get delivered to your door. I am wanting 150 bucks....firm. I am located in Murfreesboro. Rod must be picked up here. Here is link to site showing rod specs.

http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/15783/cPath/21_38_45_2011/saltwater-fishing.html

Regards