PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Kayak or Canoe

Fishing4Fun
01-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Hello there,
I'm looking for a kayak or canoe(plastic) that I can use for fishing. I don't have a trailer hitch so i can use a bigger boat. I'm looking for either a plastic canoe or a kayak. I love to paddle, and I love to fish now I just need a way to do it. I'm not looking to spend an arm and a leg, I also don't need depth finders and all that fun jazz I really just want to be able to fish.

If you have any leads please let me know! I'm currently live in Murfreesboro but if the deal is good enough I could travel to get it.

Thank you so much for you're time.

goreds.king
01-23-2016, 10:24 PM
I'm was going to sell my Old Town Predator 13 soon. If this is a kayak you might be interested in shoot me a PM.

Reel Tune
01-24-2016, 07:47 AM
Post up what your price range is, wanted length, weight, sit on top or sit in, and I'll keep an eye open.

I think I have just sold 2 of mine, or I'd hook you up.

TNtroller
01-24-2016, 08:23 AM
check out the FS section here, I've got a Ride 115 listed there.

Fishing4Fun
01-24-2016, 08:50 AM
I weight about 180 lbs. I think I want a sit on top kayak(that i could stand on, I have good balance) or a regular canoe. I don't know enough about them to tell you length and all of that but i know i'll be doing some long paddles. as for price i'm not sure yet. I should be able to put in about 800-1000 in a week or so once i get my tax return.... I hope. I just want to find out what's out there. I would also be willing to work for it. i'm off on weekends and would be more then wiling to bust my tail for something nice.