PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fishing the Caney?

Travis C.
01-14-2016, 05:01 PM
I haven't fished but a few times in the last 6 months so I am a bit out of touch.

Thinking about wetting a line sometime in the next 6 months and was looking for an update. :D

SAMBOLIE
01-14-2016, 05:18 PM
I haven't fished but a few times in the last 6 months so I am a bit out of touch.

Thinking about wetting a line sometime in the next 6 months and was looking for an update. :D

Any particular month within that time that you would like me to forecast the conditions?:)

Although not a weather forecaster I predict it either will or will not rain on any of those days.

TroutFiend
01-14-2016, 09:31 PM
Fishing has been great up there this year Travis. I am usually up there every other weekend if not in CHL. Was loaded up and ready to go up there this weekend but the temperatures kept dropping to the mid 20s and was afraid the ramp was going to freeze.

Lately with high water we have been drifting and tossing cranks/stick baits. On low-water using trout magnets of course, I have recently got a 9 foot float rod that is working out well with the float technique.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis C.
01-15-2016, 04:30 PM
any particular month within that time that you would like me to forecast the conditions?:)

although not a weather forecaster i predict it either will or will not rain on any of those days.

lol...

Travis C.
01-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Fishing has been great up there this year Travis. I am usually up there every other weekend if not in CHL. Was loaded up and ready to go up there this weekend but the temperatures kept dropping to the mid 20s and was afraid the ramp was going to freeze.

Lately with high water we have been drifting and tossing cranks/stick baits. On low-water using trout magnets of course, I have recently got a 9 foot float rod that is working out well with the float technique.

Andy

That's good to hear. I can't wait until I have a chance to get back out there.