PDA

View Full Version : 2013 ws ride 115 fs

TNtroller
01-03-2016, 07:35 AM
2013 WS Ride 115, Standard seat which has an adjustable back and seat base for extra comfort for those long days and will slide forward/backwards to balance the load. Foot rests are adjustable as well. DIY anchor trolley and anchor with float, Harmony slide trax mounting board for rod holder, and Harmony xducer mounting board and arm that swings up and down, Lowrance Elite 4 2d/gps FF with 12v battery box & charger. Yak is used, has the usual scuffs and scratches from being loaded/unloaded, launched, etc. NO cracks or deep gouges, always stored inside on its side hanging from a ceiling sling system. I mounted an eye bolt in the cockpit area near the footrests to use as an anchor point for a pull up strap, an aid in standing up in the yak. The Ride is designed to allow standing for casting, I have stood up in it a couple times, but not something I do on a regular basis. The strap does help a lot in standing up and sitting back down when desired. Both hatches are watertight, one hatch in the cockpit area, and one up front at the bow. I store the FF battery in the front hatch area with wires running thru the hull in the foot rest area using a watertight fitting. I mounted a Lowrance Elite 4 2d/gps FF and is included.

Asking $600 for the items listed in the description. Rod holder is NOT for sale. The trailer is NOT for sale.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/jimp10/library/Mobile%20Uploads

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/jimp10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B39D8404-9CFF-42FC-84D0-63FDFA0034BC_zpsf9m1mreh.jpg.html

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/jimp10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E425583C-EB5B-4BC0-9AD8-4D98666B6FA4_zpsyg7j1oug.jpg.html

white95v6
01-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Hmm very tempting...do you have any idea what it might weigh?

TNtroller
01-04-2016, 06:30 AM
The hull weighs about 80# per WS info. Fits in the bed of a Ford Sport Trac w/ no issues, use 2 straps and travels well. I always launched at a ramp, so I just backed down the ramp and launched/loaded there. Never drug it far, and it has a replaceable drag/skid plate on the keel. this one is a bit scarred but lots of material left.

Reel Tune
01-04-2016, 07:35 AM
The Ride 115's are great boats and very versatile, I believe Jimmy "jad2t" has one along with many others around here. The build quality is top notch and the 115 makes a great creek/river kayak with the ability of going out on bigger waters. The Ride 115's are very stable and easily stood in depending on the person of course, and has ample storage. I've fished with people that use them 5 miles out into the Gulf to the Caney, and Collins rivers, and smaller creeks.

jad2t
01-04-2016, 09:44 AM
Yep, that's what I've got and I love it. The weight is around 70 pounds I believe. No problem at all to put it on top of my Jeep. I've had it in skinny rivers, deep lakes, and inshore salt water. I've landed everything from bluegill and crappie to big stripers and redfish. Standing up and casting, setting the hook, fighting fish is no issue. It's very stable. Great deal, great yak!

white95v6
01-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Sent a pm

TNtroller
01-04-2016, 05:14 PM
PM replied to.

Thanks for the additional votes of confidence on the Ride 115. I used it on TVA lakes here in E TN, no issues at all. I can easily paddle at ~1.5mph (gps) or better w/o much effort on a calm day. Naturally, wind and waves affect this, but I have no complaints about the yak in any form or fashion.

TNtroller
01-28-2016, 06:31 AM
SOLD pending full pmt. Deposit rec'd.

Yak is SOLD.