PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Kayak Bass Fishing TN Schedule, Youth Division Information

Reel Tune
01-01-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm happy to announce that Kayak Bass Fishing TN will be operating another season. This will make our 4th year. 2015 was a great year, we saw a lot of new faces some young some not so young. Kayak Bass Fishing TN secured the 2015 Team State Championship Title, and Mike Ernst was crowned the KBFTN Angler of The Year for the 2nd year in a row. We had 121 different anglers fish with us in 2015, and donated $500 to the Heroes on the Water Indiana Chapter.

For 2015 we will be adding something new, a "Youth Division" where the youth 15 years and younger fish against each other for sponsored prizes, so if you know anyone who would like to sponsor our youth series please contact me as we are currently looking for sponsors.

We are going to scale back in 2016 and only host 9 tournaments (4 weekend, 5 Tuesday), and only one 2 day tournament.

Our tournaments will include the waters of Percy Priest, Old Hickory, and the Cumberland River.

We are a qualifier for the Tennessee State Championships where we will send our top 7 anglers in points standings, and 1 angler for big bass. Each club will have 8 anglers as representatives.

There will be 8 clubs in the Tennessee State Championships making a total of 64 anglers.

Kayak Bass Fishing TN is also a qualifying Trail for the Kayak Bass Fishing National Championships where the winner is guaranteed $25,000 in cash, and qualifying Trail for the Tournament of Champions on Lake Fork where the best kayak anglers come together and duke it out on a monster bass fishery.

Hope to see many new faces this year

Sorry, it's not wanting to accept my PDF

goreds.king
01-29-2016, 10:00 AM
Is the 2016 schedule posted somewhere? I'd like to get the dates on my calendar because it's quickly filling up with baseball/softball games and tournaments.

Reel Tune
01-30-2016, 07:50 AM
Lets see if this attachment works,

It worked, had to go old school and put it in paint.

This year we are creating a Youth Division with free entry, and we will be giving out prizes from sponsors, and trophies from Kayak Bass Fishing TN for every event. We will have a Youth Angler of the Year that will be awarded at the end of the season.
Many of us have extra kayaks, PFD's, and paddles so if you know any youth that would like to participate please let us know.

You must be 16 or younger at the start of the season to be eligible for the Youth Division

We have picked up some really good sponsorships this year, and we are looking into becoming a 501 3C.

Last we raised $500 towards the Heroes on the Water Indiana Chapter, and we will be shooting for more this year. If you know anyone, business or company that would like to support KBFTN, Heroes on the Water, or the Youth Division please contact me.

Halli
01-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Spam does not belong here
Find a spam area to post it Please!