PDA

View Full Version : Catching Dorado (Dolphin Mahi) South Florida VIDEO

SaltySportsmanTV
12-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Catching Dorado (Dolphin Mahi) in Fort. Lauderdale, Florida out of (Light House Point) inlet.
Bait used- Live pilchard, cut ballyhoo
GOPRO FISHING

Mahi-mahi are highly sought for sport fishing and commercial purposes. Sport fishermen seek them due to their beauty, size, food quality, and healthy population. Mahi-mahi is popular in many restaurants.

Click link below & Watch Guest Host Nick Mazzurco and Salty Catch Dorado in South Florida!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVBX6adYQU

Fishaholic
01-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Yummy Yummy in my tummy!!

SalmonDaze
01-20-2016, 09:17 AM
You definitely got the peanut pattern figured out Salt.

:D

Lots of fun. Nice vid.

SaltySportsmanTV
01-20-2016, 10:17 AM
You definitely got the peanut pattern figured out Salt.

:D

Lots of fun. Nice vid.
Hahaa.... That was my exact thought after I made this video. It was more of an exciting time due to the fact I was with a great friend I haven't fished with in quite some time. (A peanut day of fishing in South Florida beats a day of work any day of the week) ! Thanks for your feedback SalmonDaze!

SaltySportsmanTV
01-20-2016, 05:28 PM
Yummy Yummy in my tummy!!

Yes sir peanut or full grown those MahiMahi are tasty!

FishAddict
01-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Days well spent, fishing with friends. A couple of fillets in the box doesn't hurt anything either. Would love to get out in the sun and jack up a few gaffers.

SaltySportsmanTV
01-24-2016, 08:52 PM
Days well spent, fishing with friends. A couple of fillets in the box doesn't hurt anything either. Would love to get out in the sun and jack up a few gaffers.

Absolutely! Always down for that!