PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Fishing TN Family!

SaltySportsmanTV
12-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Just wanted to reach out and wish all of the members, the ones visiting and ones passing through a Very Merry Christmas! I hope each and every one of you has a fantastic New Year!

MikeyBfromTN
12-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Happy holidays to all, as well! Be safe!

Mike Buesing
Spring Hill, TN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XxthejuicexX
12-24-2015, 01:02 AM
Merry Christmas! Hope you like spring weather.

SaltySportsmanTV
12-24-2015, 09:11 AM
Merry Christmas! Hope you like spring weather.
:D Thank you sir! I'm a fan of spring weather or snow weather.

Halli
12-24-2015, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday Jesus of Nazareth ! ! !

tkwalker
12-24-2015, 05:03 PM
On behalf of the FishingTN Staff ... Danny, Jeremy and Myself ... We want to wish all of our members a Merry Christmas. Yes it is a celebration of the Birth of our savior, and a time to Love your family members and friends. And especially the small children.. It is really special for them ... HO! HO! HO!

We hope everyone has a Safe and Prosperous New Year .. <'TK><:)

SaltySportsmanTV
12-24-2015, 05:42 PM
On behalf of the FishingTN Staff ... Danny, Jeremy and Myself ... We want to wish all of our members a Merry Christmas. Yes it is a celebration of the Birth of our savior, and a time to Love your family members and friends. And especially the small children.. It is really special for them ... HO! HO! HO!

We hope everyone has a Safe and Prosperous New Year .. <'TK><:)
I am Salty, and I approve this message!

Alphahawk
12-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Regards

Tennoutdrsman
12-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Merry Christmas to all of my friends on here!

SaltySportsmanTV
12-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Right back at you guys!

notorious
12-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!... even the ol'grouch Pookie.:D
Fighting a cold and snow yesterday from up here in the upper mid-west, missing my favorite TN Sauger fishing for the sake of a bank account to kick off the new year. I'll just plan on spring and summer DH Walleye at this point unless for some reason we actually finish this project in the next 3 months.

jaycee
12-25-2015, 09:17 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

SaltySportsmanTV
12-25-2015, 09:31 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!... even the ol'grouch Pookie.:D
Fighting a cold and snow yesterday from up here in the upper mid-west, missing my favorite TN Sauger fishing for the sake of a bank account to kick off the new year. I'll just plan on spring and summer DH Walleye at this point unless for some reason we actually finish this project in the next 3 months.
Well be sure to save some for you! Safe travels.

SaltySportsmanTV
12-25-2015, 09:32 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Thank you!

Reel Tune
12-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. It was a good day. We stayed home in our pajamas, slept in, cooked a big breakfast, then watched Breaking Bad episodes while working on a 1000 piece puzzle, and prepping dinner. Finally finished the 5# Rib Roast at about 8:00pm, and had a good dinner. This was the 1st day Sarah and I have been ale to spend together since early September.

SaltySportsmanTV
12-26-2015, 09:49 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. It was a good day. We stayed home in our pajamas, slept in, cooked a big breakfast, then watched Breaking Bad episodes while working on a 1000 piece puzzle, and prepping dinner. Finally finished the 5# Rib Roast at about 8:00pm, and had a good dinner. This was the 1st day Sarah and I have been ale to spend together since early September.
Your Christmas day sounds very much like my wife and I. From the pajamas to veging even down to the schedule break first time in a while spending quality time with my wife. Good times glad to hear your Christmas was great too!

Reel Tune
12-26-2015, 10:08 AM
It was a much needed break, and great day. Now I was back to work at 6am working until 6pm. Doing this until my next day off January 8th.

SaltySportsmanTV
12-26-2015, 01:24 PM
It was a much needed break, and great day. Now I was back to work at 6am working until 6pm. Doing this until my next day off January 8th.

Dang, that makes me look forward to your next day off! lol...