PDA

View Full Version : Fish camp on wheels

Saltwaterwalt
10-08-2015, 11:23 AM
2007 Coachman Freelander 3150SS with only 25,000 miles.

SOLD

XxthejuicexX
10-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Good to see another crossover from TGO. Good luck with the sale! Tactical fish catching camper.

TNtroller
11-04-2015, 06:17 AM
Nice rig, GL with sale.

Mind providing details on how you launched your boat, I assume you used the MH to launch/load the boat. I've been considering this but don't want to break camp to go fishing. LOL.

Saltwaterwalt
11-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Nice rig, GL with sale.

Mind providing details on how you launched your boat, I assume you used the MH to launch/load the boat. I've been considering this but don't want to break camp to go fishing. LOL.

You had to have the right campground situation. I looked for places that had either dockage available (like Birdsong) or at least a shoreline to tie up to by the campsite. So only one launch at the beginning of the trip, set up camp, then one retrieve launch when ready to leave. I can tell you that steep ramps didn't work well, heh,heh. In that case, I'd give the camp manager $20 to launch me and pull me out on leaving.

TNtroller
11-23-2015, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the launch info, hadn't thought of the CG worker to provide the vehicle, but I guess any good neighbor would be willing to help out. Wife won't drive my pickup/boat combo nor will she drive our class C, so I'm still working on it.

Saltwaterwalt
11-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Yes, you always meet great people in campgrounds. I had a campground neighbor see my rig once in Florida and volunteered to launch me, since the ramp was right next door. I was sure to offer him a fishing seat during my stay, but he had his own boat already docked up.

marathonboats
01-03-2016, 07:12 PM
I agree with Good to see another crossover from TGO. Good luck with the sale! Tactical fish catching camper.