PDA

View Full Version : Fun fishing 8/21/15

agelesssone
08-22-2015, 10:05 AM
We got into a good school of hybrids this morning. Most ranged from 8-10 lbs. Had one 8 lb flathead cat, two big white bass and 10 hybrids. John and Jason were a hoot to fish with. Havent heard that much BS in a very long time.
Great morning guys, thanks for choosing Nashville Fishing Guides!

Heiny57
08-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Good job

tacklemake
08-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Man do something to fix the pictures I'm getting sea sick.............woody

agelesssone
08-22-2015, 05:53 PM
Why do they come up sideways? Anybody?

Alphahawk
08-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Nice fish.

Regards

tkwalker
08-22-2015, 11:30 PM
Man do something to fix the pictures I'm getting sea sick.............woody

Mine don't.. Great pic's ....'TK>< :)

Tennoutdrsman
08-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Me and a Buddy were talking this morning while fishing Old hickory(our main lake)..We dont know much at all about Priest except below the dam fishing..I think we made the decision to book a trip with Merv.Been a LONG time since I went witha guide ( all 3 times with TK) and its relaxing to just be able to..Fish,lol..will be 3 of us and we are looking for crappie or Hybrids..

FloatNFish
08-23-2015, 12:13 PM
Me and a Buddy were talking this morning while fishing Old hickory(our main lake)..We dont know much at all about Priest except below the dam fishing..I think we made the decision to book a trip with Merv.Been a LONG time since I went witha guide ( all 3 times with TK) and its relaxing to just be able to..Fish,lol..will be 3 of us and we are looking for crappie or Hybrids..

Make him put you on both...haha. Hybrids from sun up til 9ish then switch to crappie mode until it gets too hot or your trip is over. If he can't do it then I don't think you have to tip him...

agelesssone
08-23-2015, 06:39 PM
Make him put you on both...haha. Hybrids from sun up til 9ish then switch to crappie mode until it gets too hot or your trip is over. If he can't do it then I don't think you have to tip him...

Damn Alex! No TIP? That's harsh!

I think just having a pleasant boat ride with an experienced storyteller such as myself should be worthy a hefty tip.

Tennoutdrsman
08-23-2015, 09:11 PM
:p:D Fun fishing,we Tip,lol!
... Or I can tip you with a TK Walker Case of Milwaukee's Best..;)

XxthejuicexX
08-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Damn Alex! No TIP? That's harsh!

I think just having a pleasant boat ride with an experienced storyteller such as myself should be worthy a hefty tip.

Wait, what's the tip for.... they are already paying you to put them on fish. :D

I'm kidding, I've never been out with a guide but I know if they put me on fish I would not mind tipping one bit.

tkwalker
08-23-2015, 11:11 PM
:p:D Fun fishing,we Tip,lol!
... Or I can tip you with a TK Walker Case of Milwaukee's Best..;)

I have moved up to Hein's,or Glenlevet ... Don't you know ...LOL <'TK><:p