PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Crestliner VT 17

nomad60
08-10-2015, 10:02 AM
I haven't posted on the forum for a long time, been busy and fishing has taken a back seat to life in general. Matter of fact, so much that I've decided to sell my boat.

2012 Crestliner VT17 (bought in August of 2012)
Boat came with 60HP motor, 45 pound thrust trolling motor and 2-bank charger.
I upgraded to 75HP motor, 75 pound thrust trolling motor and 3-bank charger.
Lowrance HDS9 Touch on the console and a Lowrance Elite-7x HDI on the bow, both professionally installed.
Hot foot professionally installed.
Garage kept 365 days a year, if I had to guess I'd say motor has less than 25 hours on it, maybe even less than 20.
Also comes with the following:
Original seats, 2 jump seats plus adjustable pedestals
2 self-inflating life jackets (never been used)
boat cover, 2 regular life jackets, floating cushion, oar
original safety lights
The NADA suggested sell price is attached in the next reply with more pics attached; they didn't take into account what type model fish finders I have, the hot foot or any of the other extras.

I'm asking $18,000 (rods and reels pictured do not come with boat)
If you're interested, text me at 931-980-97zero2 or email me at schreief(at) yahoo.com

Thanks.

nomad60
08-10-2015, 10:04 AM
More pics

Reel Tune
08-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Great looking boat.

SAMBOLIE
08-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Nomad, Sorry that you are selling your boat. I hope that you are not leaving the forum. Always enjoy reading your posts.

PS, If I had Merv's money I would buy your boat.

nomad60
08-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Great looking boat.

Thank you.

Nomad, Sorry that you are selling your boat. I hope that you are not leaving the forum. Always enjoy reading your posts.

PS, If I had Merv's money I would buy your boat.

Me too. It's a great boat and I've put a lot of money into it but...I just don't have the time I thought I would to take it out. I haven't had it out but 3 times this year and last time was mid-March.

Nah I'm not leaving the forum, I still lurk quite a bit. I just haven't had anything to contribute in a long while.

I never thought I'd say this but I actually found a hobby I like more than fishing: photography. So between work, my family, my dog, and stalking deer, flowers, sunrises/sunsets, and birds with my camera, there's little time for anything else.

https://frankandloni.smugmug.com/Florida-July-2015/i-RzkwKNB/0/O/IMG_7549-2.jpg

https://frankandloni.smugmug.com/Florida-July-2015/i-4SK6W9k/0/O/IMG_7297.jpg

Reel Tune
08-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Great photos, and please hang around and keep posting up pics. Some people think fishing is expensive, they have no clue about good glass in telescopic lenses, or the price of Adobe Photoshop.

Halli
08-11-2015, 09:02 PM
In your boat the deer won't run the coons won't run ect we have a blessed water system and the pics from the water are bountiful.

Either way wish I had the money as that would be a perfect set up for me.