PDA

View Full Version : KBFTN Pics 7-21-15 <'TK><

tkwalker
07-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Hi guys ... I attended the Tourney yesterday.. Met some great folks ... Here are some pic's ... I didn't know a lot of names but when Jeremy gets caught up I'm sure he'll fill us in with the details .... <'TK><:)

tkwalker
07-22-2015, 08:44 PM
Here are an few more pic's...<'TK>< :)

Travis C.
07-22-2015, 09:19 PM
Diggin the chrome shorts. :)

XxthejuicexX
07-22-2015, 09:28 PM

Yeah really!

tkwalker
07-22-2015, 09:33 PM

Do you want to see what Mike culled before he beached his yak (You know how he likes Sauger and Walleye !!) <'TK>< LOL !! :)

XxthejuicexX
07-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Do you want to see what Mike culled before he beached his yak (You know how he likes Sauger and Walleye !!) <'TK>< LOL !! :)

Aged like a good bourbon?

MNfisher
07-23-2015, 04:53 AM

I do what I can to look amazing, while also catching fish.

Mike

Reel Tune
07-23-2015, 06:55 AM
Thank you for coming out Tuesday evening TK, for the pictures, and gift card.

It's difficult to socialize when running a tournament. Craig and Sarah are both good at what they do and the past three years have been a learning experience. We all know what needs done and just to it. Tuesday was a little more time consuming due to several ties, and having to go back and really look at some of the photos.

Here's a little write-up

Last night was our 6th stop of the Kayak Bass Fishing TN Tournament Series and, we had 24 anglers gather at Cedar Creek Recreation area on Old Hickory. We were all on the water by 5:15 pm and checked in by 8:45pm
17 of the 24 anglers caught fish over 12”, 31 total fish were checked in, and multiple fish were lost off measuring boards before photos could be taken. Catch photo and release is more difficult than most think, catching the fish is only half the battle, getting the picture correct with the identifier is the other half of the challenge.
There was a lot of small bait all over, along with white bass and small stripers so at times it was hard for some to keep focused on the black bass.
Josh Stewart winning $190, 3 E&B Custom Cranks, $25 gift card to Bass Pro from TK Walker of Fishing TN forum took first place by winning the tie breaker of the bigger fish. Josh and Michael Ernst both had 34.75”, but Josh had the bigger fish of 19.25. 2nd place Michael Ernst took home $128, $25 Hook1 gift card, 3 E&B Custom Tackle crankbaits. 3rd place with 32.75” winning $90 cash $25 Hook1 gift certificate was John Coffman and he also took honors of big bass and an extra $120 by less than 1/8th of an inch with a 19.25” largemouth. 4th place was Shae Mcord with 31.0” winning $25 gift card to Hook1, 4th place was a tie with 30.5” Logan Ardry, and Mike Mclean, and Logan had the bigger fish with 16.5” to Mike’s 16.0”. Logan took home a $25 gift card from Hook1 and Mike winning 3 E&B Custom Crankbaits.
We have 4 more tournaments for the season. The next tournament is August 1st on Percy Priest out of Cooks Ramp from 7pm to 2am. Entry will be $25 with optional $5 big bass and we will be doing best 3 black bass “largemouth, smallmouth, spotted bass”. A PFD is always required to be worn while fishing KBFTN Tournaments while on the water. For this tournament you will need a white light visible from 360 degrees will be required to be on at all times. Please bring a handheld flashlight or spotlight to warn other boaters, and a headlamp is always a good thing to have also.
The season closer will be on Sunday October 11th from 6am to 4pm at Natchez Trace State Park. The legal waters will be Pin Oak Lake, Cub Creek Lake, Browns Creek Lake, and Maple Creek Lake. No pre-fishing will be allowed the day before the tournament. Entry will be $45, and an optional $5 for big bass. This will be a 5 fish limit, with 12” minimum.

Reel Tune
07-23-2015, 06:58 AM
Some more pictures

Bryanardell
07-23-2015, 07:50 AM
What a great event. I myself had a heck of a time staying focused on the black bass. There were huge schools of white bass chasing shad in my area and I could help but throw a top water bait at them. :D

Jeremy isn't kidding when he says getting a picture on the measuring board isn't easy. I lost 17'' large mouth on the board after fumbling about for 5 minutes.

But, the point was getting out and having a good time on the water, which I did. Thank you every who attended and special thanks to Jeremy for invite.

And TK it was a pleasure meeting you.

Bryan