PDA

View Full Version : Long Hunter ramp

Dakota
07-11-2015, 06:24 PM
I was not expecting this ramp to be underwater when I got there last night.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/11/e80cd4aa39d0da4f83351e54c3b3f056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agelesssone
07-11-2015, 06:55 PM
I launched at Seven Points ramp this AM. Parked the boat at the dock and started to wade the walkway back.

When the water got up to my crotch, I went back, got the boat and beached it. Have no idea how much deeper it got.

OH, and one more thing.

SAMBOLIE, the water hit my HOO HOO waaaay before it got to my crotch.

SAMBOLIE
07-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I launched at Seven Points ramp this AM. Parked the boat at the dock and started to wade the walkway back.

When the water got up to my crotch, I went back, got the boat and beached it. Have no idea how much deeper it got.

OH, and one more thing.

SAMBOLIE, the water hit my HOO HOO waaaay before it got to my ccroth.

Don't tell me you fell face down in the water.

XxthejuicexX
07-11-2015, 07:44 PM
I had no idea the water was that high at the lake. I fished my river the last two days and it's actually been low. I caught three fish over two days........ all the little shad have grown to about an inch and the bass are destroying them. It's like golden corral for them.

agelesssone
07-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Juice, it's like that in the lake, too.

Schools of shad fry from barely visible to 2 1/2 inches long.

I have to stop sometimes and pluck them out of my castnet.

XxthejuicexX
07-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Juice, it's like that in the lake, too.

Schools of shad fry from barely visible to 2 1/2 inches long.

I have to stop sometimes and pluck them out of my castnet.

I went out a couple weeks ago and the shad in the lake were still around that 1" size. Fish were feeding all around me so I started throwing my top water, nothing, spinnerbait, nothing, crankbait with the same results. Picked up my Crappie magnet and started catching fish on every cast. All 12" Bass and some whites, it was fun on 4lb test.