PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

Gone fishing
07-02-2015, 07:45 PM
I don't claim to be a tech person by any means, but it seems that I can't figure out how to show pics correctly? I have no problems on other sites but here I can't get it to show in the post or when I can get the code to show up when you click on it the image is huge, so you can't view it normally...? What am I missing?

agelesssone
07-02-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't claim to be a tech person by any means, but it seems that I can't figure out how to show pics correctly? I have no problems on other sites but here I can't get it to show in the post or when I can get the code to show up when you click on it the image is huge, so you can't view it normally...? What am I missing?

You need to first open the photo (right click on it)and the drop down menu will have a multitude of options, one of which will be "open with". I open mine in the Paint program, hit resize, erase/strike out the 100%, type in 30, click ok,
Then go to upper left hand corner of paint, left click on the blue box, select "save as", then type in the name that you can remember.

StriperFan
07-03-2015, 11:11 AM
And "save as" a .jpeg extension if it is a .PNG extension. This is something I have to regularly do.

Halli
07-03-2015, 02:32 PM
It is possible you shall need 10 or more posts as some forums require this.

Reel Tune
07-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Are you trying to view others photos, or are you trying to post your own as a particular size?

Gone fishing
07-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Are you trying to view others photos, or are you trying to post your own as a particular size?

I was trying to post pics of my recent trip. Also from an iPhone

Reel Tune
07-04-2015, 12:58 PM
I have no clue with an iPhone. Have you tried using the Tapatalk App? It's very easy to use and phone friendly.