PDA

View Full Version : percy priest struggling

Fatpat_33
06-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Hey ya fellas once again, been out on percy priest all dang day and having huge trouble finding fish. Ive used square feet bills, deep diving crank baits, and some major jigging and just cant seem to find em. Just got to the damn to fish some of the rocks. Please help a fellow fisherman with a bit of knowledge. Much appreciated.

Adrian
06-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Try Old Hickory. Been tearing 'em up over here... Seriously though. Slow down a little. Get in a cove with wind blowing into it, some shad flicking action going on, tie on a Green Pumpkin shaky head, or crawpapi, and hit every rock and tree in there. You'll find those suckers!

Fatpat_33
06-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Put in a lot of hours oit there today and ended up with 6 largemouth bass. All on a 8-10 foot diver. Not any bruisers but still a great day on the water and beats a day of work any time.

Fatpat_33
06-28-2015, 04:45 PM
One of the few that we caught today

XxthejuicexX
06-28-2015, 04:56 PM
I can't see the fish due to all that Freedom in the background :D

Nice job. When I was out last Tuesday we caught a couple in that depth fishing a hump off the channel. The storms chased us off the water pretty quickly.

agelesssone
06-28-2015, 08:16 PM
I can't see the fish due to all that Freedom in the background :D

Nice job. When I was out last Tuesday we caught a couple in that depth fishing a hump off the channel. The storms chased us off the water pretty quickly.

The storms chased us off the water pretty quickly.

Pussy

XxthejuicexX
06-28-2015, 08:38 PM
The storms chased us off the water pretty quickly.

Pussy

I am not ashamed. I had lightening hit the shore about 100 yards away from me years ago by weakly lane bridge. I disregarded the no wake zone and was full out all the way to fate sanders marina.

TNBronzeback
06-28-2015, 10:31 PM
I am not ashamed. I had lightening hit the shore about 100 yards away from me years ago by weakly lane bridge. I disregarded the no wake zone and was full out all the way to fate sanders marina.
Yeah buddy!!!! ive had some some "shorts changers" on priest in the past! lol....that little 18hp i had couldnt go fast enough!
im like ole skunk hair from Uncle Buck.....i see lightning son im hauling tail for cover! lol

XxthejuicexX
06-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Yeah buddy!!!! ive had some some "shorts changers" on priest in the past! lol....that little 18hp i had couldnt go fast enough!
im like ole skunk hair from Uncle Buck.....i see lightning son im hauling tail for cover! lol

Love it, got a good laugh out of Old skunk hair.