PDA

View Full Version : Boat for Sale

TNBronzeback
06-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Im selling my 1995 (i think) alumacraft 1442.
14ft long, 42" wide at the bottom, 63" wide at the top. This boat has a non-airated live well. The floor is 2 years old and has the Deck Over paint/texture on it. The bench seat and back bench has marine grade carpet. Large black dry box removes easily with 4 thumb screws. Trailer isnt pretty to look at, but its sound and has brand new tires (march) 3 rod holders included. Seats are less than 1 year old. New winch strap this spring. Boat is sound, no leaks, cracks or loose rivets. New trailer lights. The motor is a 1953 (if i remember correctly) Evinrude Seahorse 18hp. Ive gotten it up to about 18mph according to G.P.S. TK, the Owner/ Operator of this site did all the work on it, starts within 3 pulls. Been garage kept since i purchased it.
Not included:
Humminbird unit.
Trolling motor.
Boat, trailer, motor: $2,000.
Boat, trailer: $1500.

MNfisher
06-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Are you upgrading??

Mike

TNBronzeback
06-24-2015, 09:21 PM
No im not.....nobody is publicly divulging information on here so im just throwing in the towel!

lol.....yeah im upgrading....getting a bigger deep V alumacraft.

tkwalker
06-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Im selling my 1995 (i think) alumacraft 1442.
14ft long, 42" wide at the bottom, 63" wide at the top. This boat has a non-airated live well. The floor is 2 years old and has the Deck Over paint/texture on it. The bench seat and back bench has marine grade carpet. Large black dry box removes easily with 4 thumb screws. Trailer isnt pretty to look at, but its sound and has brand new tires (march) 3 rod holders included. Seats are less than 1 year old. New winch strap this spring. Boat is sound, no leaks, cracks or loose rivets. New trailer lights. The motor is a 1953 (if i remember correctly) Evinrude Seahorse 18hp. Ive gotten it up to about 18mph according to G.P.S. TK, the Owner/ Operator of this site did all the work on it, starts within 3 pulls. Been garage kept since i purchased it.
Not included:
Humminbird unit.
Trolling motor.
Boat, trailer, motor: $2,000.
Boat, trailer: $1500.

TNBB, Your Johnson is a 1959 thru early to mid 1960's with a fuel pump and modern fuel tank.... And parts readily available ....Give me the data off of the ID plate located on the right hand clamp bracket... This would be easier than me going through my up to date filing system and looking your work order up .. :eek: and I'll tell you exactly what year it is ... <'TK>< :)

MNfisher
06-25-2015, 10:12 AM
No im not.....nobody is publicly divulging information on here so im just throwing in the towel!

lol.....yeah im upgrading....getting a bigger deep V alumacraft.

Ha!

Mike

TNBronzeback
06-25-2015, 01:59 PM
Prices now include brand new...used 4 times Minnkota 12volt, 45lbs, 42" shaft bow mount foot control trolling motor. Pulls that boat pretty quick in #5 speed.
No batteries included.

TNBronzeback
06-27-2015, 10:21 AM
She gone!

MNfisher
06-28-2015, 02:08 PM
She gone!

The boat? Or the wife because you are buying a new boat?!?

Mike

TNBronzeback
06-28-2015, 04:06 PM
The boat? Or the wife because you are buying a new boat?!?

Mike

LOL! the boat! actually she was in favor of a new/bigger boat. She was the one that picked out the boat we are getting, with some input from me as well ofcourse! lol.
When the wife convinces you to bump up to the bigger boat than what you were looking at...ya might have a keeper!
Ofcourse she is thinking stability and room for future kids and im thinking more gear to be able to carry and getting there faster! lol

MNfisher
06-29-2015, 11:29 AM
LOL! the boat! actually she was in favor of a new/bigger boat. She was the one that picked out the boat we are getting, with some input from me as well ofcourse! lol.

When the wife convinces you to bump up to the bigger boat than what you were looking at...ya might have a keeper!

Ofcourse she is thinking stability and room for future kids and im thinking more gear to be able to carry and getting there faster! lol

Haha! Yeah I hear ya. I was looking at a nice decked out 1548 war eagle a few years ago. Good electronics, trolling motor, gun locker, all the goodies. The wife says....will we be able to ski or tube him behind that?......um...sure....lol!!

Mike