PDA

View Full Version : How many here would be interested in a team tourney?

JDH8504
06-24-2015, 02:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a bass team tournament on Shellcracker Lake at Williamsport. Two person teams either renting boats from the concession or BYOB. Thoughts or ideas welcome.

jad2t
06-24-2015, 07:51 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a bass team tournament on Shellcracker Lake at Williamsport. Two person teams either renting boats from the concession or BYOB. Thoughts or ideas welcome.

I'm in as long as we don't have to fish Shellcracker. I'll be in the kayak and I know who I'm picking as my teammate

XxthejuicexX
06-25-2015, 07:58 AM
As long as my schedule permits I would be game.

SAMBOLIE
06-25-2015, 08:38 AM
I'm in as long as we don't have to fish Shellcracker. I'll be in the kayak and I know who I'm picking as my teammate

I am pretty sure you are wanting me as your team mate. Let me know when the tournament is and I will try to be available.

JDH8504
06-25-2015, 10:31 AM

Reason I picked that place is because of the boat rentals. I suppose Bluecat could work for that purpose as well. I am boatless at the moment. I'm looking at 'yaks to purchase by the end of summer.

Also, the team tourney concept is something I want to do so I can fish alongside some other experienced anglers. I mostly either go it alone or my GF comes along and works on her tan (aka distracts me...lol).

jad2t
06-25-2015, 07:21 PM
I am pretty sure you are wanting me as your team mate. Let me know when the tournament is and I will try to be available.

You can be my team mate as long as you promise to not actually fish, or even show up, as not to jinx the lake and ruin the fishing for everyone.

jad2t
06-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Reason I picked that place is because of the boat rentals. I suppose Bluecat could work for that purpose as well. I am boatless at the moment. I'm looking at 'yaks to purchase by the end of summer.

Also, the team tourney concept is something I want to do so I can fish alongside some other experienced anglers. I mostly either go it alone or my GF comes along and works on her tan (aka distracts me...lol).

Well you can rent a boat at Bluecat as well and it gets fished less. I'd be taking the yak to Goldeneye to fish, as long as we're allowing that I'll be interested. I love fishing out there. There are some pigs in those lakes!

chrisntab
06-26-2015, 08:09 AM
Me and my partner would be interested! Just say when

Reel Tune
06-27-2015, 07:01 AM
Sounds fun. Of course you would have to go by length and do a catch photo and release type tournament due to the regulations on the lakes. Logan Ardry is already doing this and getting 12-15 teams. He allows boats and kayaks, and if you're in kayaks fishing teams you have to fish the same lake as your partner. His next tournament is September 13th. I think the kayak guys have been beating the boat guys.