PDA

View Full Version : Back to back great outings on priest...

JKTrevecca
06-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Got back out this afternoon after work and caught 10 more hybrids between 5 and 8pm... we had 5-6 in the boat in the first 15 minutes and then a front with wind and white caps came in and shut it down for a while. We moved around and found a few more small ones then came back to the original spot about 7 and caught 2 more. The wind was calmed down at that point. Once the sun went past the horizon it was game over. Most fish were 7-8 pounds today except for 2 drink 2-3 lbers.

Here is a pic of a triple we caught in the first few minutes.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

JKTrevecca
06-22-2015, 11:29 PM

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Alphahawk
06-23-2015, 05:51 AM
Nice looking fish.

Regards

Farley
06-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Nice fish! Have you been wacking them with artificial or live bait?

JKTrevecca
06-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys - Live bait 99.9% of the time. I have umbrella rigs but it's just not a primal as live bait. I like to see the rod shake violently before the strike when the 10 inch gizzard shad is running for his life. Kind of sick isn't it? Having a party up on the boat and the shad are down there fighting for their lives.

agelesssone
06-25-2015, 06:54 AM
I cruised through that spot Tuesday evening about 6 PM. There was two boats and two kayaks fishing in a spot about 30 yds in diameter.
We cruised outside of them and picked up a 9.5'er. It was good as the lady who paid for the trip grabbed the rod while the guy and I were untangling some lines. She had a very good fight right at the end of the trip.
Then the storm blew in and we boogied for the marina!.

FloatNFish
06-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Awesome fish, Jason! Sounds like you've been having some fun out there!

SAMBOLIE
06-25-2015, 10:55 AM
I cruised through that spot Tuesday evening about 6 PM. There was two boats and two kayaks fishing in a spot about 30 yds in diameter.
We cruised outside of them and picked up a 9.5'er. It was good as the lady who paid for the trip grabbed the rod while the guy and I were untangling some lines. She had a very good fight right at the end of the trip.

Come on Merv. If you got a 9.5' fish we need a pic.
Or, did you catch one of the yaks?

agelesssone
06-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Come on Merv. If you got a 9.5' fish we need a pic.
Or, did you catch one of the yaks?

Sambolie, I have trouble posting pictures on here. Checkout the fishing reports on nashvillefishingguides.com, Facebook nashville fishing guides page or Mervin W Johnson Jr on Facebook. All three places have a picture of the lady and her 9.5 lb'er.

SAMBOLIE
06-25-2015, 12:31 PM

9.5' IS 9 1/2 FEET. No doubt you can't post the pic.

agelesssone
06-25-2015, 03:55 PM
9.5' IS 9 1/2 FEET. No doubt you can't post the pic.

Actually, in this case this ' is an apostrophe meaning the letters following it are a continuation of the word. I understand you live in a one dimensional world and can't see any more than one meaning for anything.
In the future, if you decide to read any of my posts, kindly let me know and I'll explain everything in minute details that intelligent people don't have to have to understand what is being said.

Your senility is endearing though!

Please continue to peruse my posts so that you may be enlightened by the writings and ramblings of those far superior to you.

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/agelesssone/media/4some%20-%20Copy_zpsdcq7ismv.jpg.html

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/agelesssone/media/Jennifers%209.5%20er%20-%20Copy_zpsnzlhbn7s.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0