PDA

View Full Version : !!! Slaying the fish Fest is South Florida !!!

SaltySportsmanTV
06-16-2015, 10:26 PM
Went to Fort Lauderdale for a multi purpose visit. One to bring my wife on a little vacation. Two visiting family and friends. And of course wherever there is water and fishing potential, I must entertain my passion FISHING!
And that my friends I did...
I had the opportunity to hook up with Dirk "aka" fishoholic from the forum when I was down there and we went off shore to kick of the start of fishing with a mutual friend of ours Dave Smith you might remember from last year's fathers day fishing weekend video on my YouTube page SaltySportsmanTV, we caught a good number of fish a minimum of (30) MahiMahi, aka Dorado, aka Dolphin. With that slew of fish we kept three nice ones that ended up (fresh fish tacos) that evening.
Fishing day two, my wife and I had the opportunity to go out together and as I was catching, she was enjoying the sun at the same time flipping bait fish (bar jacks) in the boat while I was single handedly working the thick school of Mahi. Catching and landing over (20) fish and keeping 4 fat keepers leaving plenty meat to take back to TN in the cooler.
Day three, I fished with a great life long friend, having the opportunity to catch up and catch fish like good old times we loaded up on the Mahi again catching many but boxing two nice keepers.
All in all I had a blast down there with my wife, family and friends great trip great footage great times in my home town Fort Lauderdale Florida.
I posted a couple pictures of this experience in Fort Lauderdale!

Reel Tune
06-17-2015, 06:19 AM
Wow, that's one action packed trip. Great photos.

SaltySportsmanTV
06-17-2015, 07:41 AM
It was a blast!

XxthejuicexX
06-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Looks like a great trip. My Florida trip was postponed due to having to go to Illinois last week to see my wife's grandmother in the hospital. Maybe next year.

SaltySportsmanTV
06-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Sorry to hear that bro, hope everything works out with her health!
Thanks again.
I'm always looking for some good mates to travel with to plan a fishing extravaganza with man!
Let me know maybe we can plan something before next year!
Pensacola is a close hot fishery, or even destination.
Well talk soon !
Prayers out for your relative