PDA

View Full Version : Old Hickory Lake fishing report 6/14/2015

tacklemake
06-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Mr. ED and I went back out this morning and found it slow on catching until around 9am and they started to bite. The water temp was 81.3 and the bait fish are in 8' to 12' of water. Mr. ED was using a fish looking twister tail jig and catching bluegills and bass and I was trying something new called the crazy flapper by Keitech in the delta color and I caught one small bass while it was slow. I also was using the 8" black emerald lizard by Zoom which were hard to find until now. You can find them on http://www.landbigfish.com . So till tomorrow good luck and GOD BLESS ...................Woody P.S. Check out the video on the crazy flapper by Keitech.

Alphahawk
06-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the report Woody.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoBoy
06-15-2015, 04:33 PM
My wife and I fished the Shutes area and caught 19 LM from 6am-10am; also caught 2 cats under the bridge, and 1 bluegill.

We were using 5" senkos in purple w/ green flakes. Also, 8" purple mega worms w/ twisty tail by Zoom. Hammered the banks, docks, structure. Nothing enormous; largest tipped 3lb 2oz. Most were 1-1 1/2 lbs

Threw crappie, spinners, buzz, frogs in grass w/ no luck.

TNBronzeback
06-15-2015, 04:40 PM
My wife and I fished the Shutes area and caught 19 LM from 6am-10am; also caught 2 cats under the bridge, and 1 bluegill.

We were using 5" senkos in purple w/ green flakes. Also, 8" purple mega worms w/ twisty tail by Zoom. Hammered the banks, docks, structure. Nothing enormous; largest tipped 3lb 2oz. Most were 1-1 1/2 lbs

Threw crappie, spinners, buzz, frogs in grass w/ no luck.
Good day! i will take 19 bass at 1-1/2 lbs over 2-3 fish over 3lbs any day! lol.
Its more fun to put fish in the boat than to pratice casting all day! lol

Halli
06-15-2015, 05:21 PM
:p SHhhhhh!!!!!!

My wife and I fished the Shutes w/ no luck.

I like this quote better! ↑

OK Priest fisherman nothing to read here... move along Please!!!

tacklemake
06-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Mr. ED and I fish the mouth of rocklen creek today and caught ten fish. The big drum are feeding all around there on bait fish. The white bass and stripes are also there. Tomorrow I'm going back to the creek near lock 3 ramp since the big boats are gone out of there. I think I'll try flipping tomorrow and see what I can find, so till tomorrow good luck and GOD BLESS............Woody