PDA

View Full Version : Area water conditions....

XxthejuicexX
06-09-2015, 09:37 PM
The wife and I had to leave Sunday morning to drive up here to Illinois to see her Grandmother in the hospital. She found out she had stage 4 cancer Saturday evening and the doctors were not sure how long she would make it. We are heading home tomorrow and I would like to fish in the afternoon. How's the water on JPP with all the rain you guys got over the last couple days? Rivers around Murfreesboro? Thanks for the help. After the last few days I'm looking forward to getting out on the water.

agelesssone
06-09-2015, 09:44 PM
The wife and I had to leave Sunday morning to drive up here to Illinois to see her Grandmother in the hospital. She found out she had stage 4 cancer Saturday evening and the doctors were not sure how long she would make it. We are heading home tomorrow and I would like to fish in the afternoon. How's the water on JPP with all the rain you guys got over the last couple days? Rivers around Murfreesboro? Thanks for the help. After the last few days I'm looking forward to getting out on the water.
I was up in the Stones Monday and the water was good. The fishing sucked, but the water was good.
Wasn't there today, will be hitting JPP tomorrow, can let you know what I find.
I've gotta split trip Thursday, 1/2 crappie, 1/2 hybrid so I'll be hitting a coupla different places, 6 miles apart on the lake.
You can call me if you need up to the minute water conditions on Thursday. My number is on my website.

XxthejuicexX
06-09-2015, 10:21 PM
I appreciate to offer of up to the minute water reports but i don't need anything that in depth :) just trying to decide if I want to try and catch some bluegill( if they are still on bed) or stay close to home and bass fish. Good luck on your outings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNfisher
06-10-2015, 05:40 AM
Fate sanders still had good water last night.

Mike

jad2t
06-10-2015, 06:56 AM
My number is on my website.

Your number is also on a lot of gas station bathrooms with some suggestive reasons to call you... just thought I'd let you know.

Headhunter
06-10-2015, 08:34 AM
I got to wade and fish the stones around murfreesboro on both Saturday and Sunday mornings and we hammered the redeyes and kentucky bass and caught a few smallmouth. Irish whiskey slider and live crawfish. Either bait was as good as the other. The redeyes (actually rock bass) were huge.

Also fished Priest on Saturday and the bass are for sure schooled up in deeper water. Found fish on 6 different places anywhere from 11 to 18 feet deep. Texas rig and crankbait, big fish was just under 6 and caught him on a lucky craft crankbait. Most of fish were under 15" but had a total of 11 that were over. We caught a bunch of bass on each spot, and the texas rigged worm was the best. Been trying a drop shot, but either I don't know how to fish it (most likely) or they do not like it as well as the texas rig.

XxthejuicexX
06-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Well, thanks for the info guys... Jimmy I did not need to know about your marketing strategy..... headhunter i figured you caught 80 fish, three at a time on a crank bait...... you let me down with your report. I never made it out. By the time we left this morning and fought traffic to get home it was after 6 instead of 4. Apparently half of the state of Illinois thinks it's a good idea to do road work on the interstate during the day, 1 lane Interstates.. love em. Hit traffic is Nashville and got pissed off for greatness, no way I could ever make that drive everyday for work. I'm going to try and get out tomorrow after work to get some green fish. By the way Jimmy I stopped at a rest stop in clarksville and did not see your number on the wall, might want to broaden you marketing area. ;)

Headhunter
06-11-2015, 08:29 AM
I wish, if I could get 3 hooks on a crankbait I can cast and get down to the depth the bass are, don't think I wouldn't try it. It has been several weeks since I have had 2 on one cast. I have been playing with carolina rigging a floating crankbait, maybe a long floating rapala. When the doubles happen is when you find a school, even on the bottom in 20' of water and when you get a hooked fish to the boat there are several more chasing the fish you have on, that hasn't been the case as of late. Maybe soon. The bass fishing is really good on priest at the moment is all I can tell you.