PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Bass Fishing TN June 9th Fate Sanders Percy Priest

Reel Tune
05-30-2015, 07:47 AM
Kayak Bass Fishing TN will host their 4th tournament of the year out of Fate Sanders Recreation Area on Percy Priest Lake.
Entry $20, Big Fish $5
5:15pm-9pm (2 Fish Limit)

At the Captains Meeting prior to the launch we will specify check-in time.

Fate Sanders Recreation Area Mt Juliet, TN 37122 36.041904, -86.483269

Registration will begin at 4:30pm and close at 5pm. Please arrive early.

We will have cash payouts, prizes from Hook1, Bad Boy Jigs, E&B Custom Tackle, Power Team Lures, and Fishing TN

Pinwheeled
05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
Can't wait to finally fish one this year. I prefished a bit this morning and I think there are going to be some really nice fish caught if they stay on the same pattern. Are any parts of the marina going to be off limits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reel Tune
06-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Nothing will be off limits, if you can paddle to it from the launch you can fish it.

I'm glad it's fishing well, as I haven't had a chance to check it out. I think with all this rain current in the main channel should be good, and the fishing I hope follows that pattern.

Please try to arrive early as this is a small ramp, as we have decided to keep the launch here. Please bring a 360 degree white light.

It's looking like we'll have close to 35 next Tuesday, as we've been doing pretty good on turnouts averaging 27 or so.

Besides cash payouts we will be giving away Hook1 Gift Cards, Power Team Lures, Bass Pro Gift Cards from Fishing TN, E&B Custom Tackle, and Bad Boy Jigs.

XxthejuicexX
06-02-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm going to actually get to make it to an event with you guys :) YAY! See everyone next Tuesday.

Reel Tune
06-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Awesome Juice. This is looking like it might be our biggest Tuesday turnout. Close to 40, so please if possible try to arrive early and move your boats to the southwest side of the launch near the picnic area. I suggested moving the launch a few weeks ago, but it just didn't work out. I lost a pig smallmouth, and good largemouth yesterday, and the guy who was fishing with me caught around 15, and his best two coming in at around 33".

Reel Tune
06-09-2015, 10:00 AM
I had someone calling me at 4:30am asking where everyone was. This is a very anticipated event, and is going to be a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see how those guys do that were out there last week, and see how the rain last night changed things.

Travis C.
06-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Good luck everyone!