PDA

View Full Version : The witching hour is upon us!

TNBronzeback
05-22-2015, 11:55 PM
Be careful out there this weekend. Boat and fish on the defense in case others arent paying attention. gonna be some long ramp waits and some boat issues this weekend no doubt. Good luck and be careful!

Travis C.
05-23-2015, 07:23 AM
Yep...go ahead and fire up Alice Cooper, "Fool's Out For Summer."

Be safe out there guys. You''ll get tube waked wading a creek this time of year.

lupanfreitag
05-23-2015, 07:41 AM
Went to concert last night and people already swerving all over the road.
I'll get ready for Canada. More beer than water out there. I'll cast lures in the tub.

agelesssone
05-23-2015, 08:26 AM
I don't plan on getting near the water until Tuesday, at the earliest.
There's enough mayhem out there during a normal week.

TroutFiend
05-23-2015, 08:39 AM
X3, I ain't getting near JPP or OHL! Maybe I'll go up to the Caney for a nice peaceful canoe float.

😆😜

But seriously they are on fire up there

Alphahawk
05-23-2015, 08:48 AM
I'm with Merv and won't be back on the water until Tuesday......and I am bank bound......LOL. TroutFiend if you have a peaceful float on the Caney this weekend please post about it.....LOL.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XxthejuicexX
05-23-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm going this weekend but no where near any large body of water. I would not think about taking my boat to priest or the yak.

tcintn
05-23-2015, 02:35 PM
I am at home with my lovely bride and family and I stay off of the water and road. I can wait for Tuesday.Being old and retired has it advantages.:)

jaycee
05-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Being retired has its advantages. Don't know about any advantages of being old except for the alternative. What is the old adage? "Youth is wasted on the young". Or however it goes.

agelesssone
05-23-2015, 07:47 PM
OH FUDGE! I forgot that I promised a friend I would take her fishing in the morning. I mistakenly thought next week's trip was tomorrow and told her we could go early in the day. That way I could "prefish" for my afternoon trip. But the client trip is NEXT Sunday.
DRATS!

tennarl
05-23-2015, 09:06 PM
I don't plan on getting near the water until Tuesday, at the earliest.
There's enough mayhem out there during a normal week.

^ Winner.

Travis C.
05-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Got a hot tip on a killer bite this weekend for anyone that wants it. Should peak on Monday.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii40/MrCarney1979/Untitled_zpsc0l4sqza.jpg

:D

agelesssone
05-24-2015, 05:56 AM
Well, isn't this special!
Up at 3:30 AM to take my "friend" on previously (errantly) promised fishing trip.
Arrive at the ramp at 4:30 and while waiting for said friend to arrive, looked at Facebook on my phone.
Saw a post from my "friend" saying she wouldn't be able to make it......posted at 11:23 PM! Long after the bedtime of someone getting up 3:30 AM. No phone call, no message, no email, just a FB post.
Being it is a holiday weekend and the ramp would be crazy, I opted to NOT go fishing but instead, turn around and head back home.

tcintn
05-24-2015, 07:22 AM
Well, isn't this special!
Up at 3:30 AM to take my "friend" on previously (errantly) promised fishing trip.
Arrive at the ramp at 4:30 and while waiting for said friend to arrive, looked at Facebook on my phone.
Saw a post from my "friend" saying she wouldn't be able to make it......posted at 11:23 PM! Long after the bedtime of someone getting up 3:30 AM. No phone call, no message, no email, just a FB post.
Being it is a holiday weekend and the ramp would be crazy, I opted to NOT go fishing but instead, turn around and head back home.

No way.
Manners????

XxthejuicexX
05-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Dang Merv, that's a bad way to start the day.

Travis. I actually fish that cove and point leading into party cove every time I'm up that way. Caught many fish off that deep bank on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk