PDA

View Full Version : Fishing this weekend....

IdahoBoy
05-08-2015, 07:18 AM
If you had a canoe, and were not limited on where you could go in TN - Where and what would you fish?

Torn between hitting the trout, or hitting the LM....

What is y'alls plans? I'm excited!!!

Travis C.
05-08-2015, 08:38 AM
Generations in your favor and its May.

Think the only real question is what do you want to eat once you leave the Caney. :D

But that's me...

TroutFiend
05-08-2015, 08:41 AM
I would hit the Caney, talked myself into going to CHL last night and wished I would have. Caught a few though. Hey theres always tonight!

IdahoBoy
05-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Generations in your favor and its May.

Think the only real question is what do you want to eat once you leave the Caney. :D

But that's me...

Do you know if there is an outfit at the Caney or Elk that give rides back to your truck from the take out location?

Would rather NOT drive 2 vehicles with two people in order to get back to the put in to get my truck :) :) It's always something, right?!!

Travis C.
05-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Do you know if there is an outfit at the Caney or Elk that give rides back to your truck from the take out location?

Would rather NOT drive 2 vehicles with two people in order to get back to the put in to get my truck :) :) It's always something, right?!!

Big Rock Market there at the intersection in front of Edgar Evans will shuttle. Call them before hand don't just drop in. Not sure cost.$40-$50 maybe.

Not sure about the Elk.

MNfisher
05-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Big Rock Market there at the intersection in front of Edgar Evans will shuttle. Call them before hand don't just drop in. Not sure cost.$40-$50 maybe.

Not sure about the Elk.

Big Rock Market shuttles for $15, but they have a huge event tomorrow, so might be too busy for it.

Mike

Travis C.
05-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Big Rock Market shuttles for $15, but they have a huge event tomorrow, so might be too busy for it.

Mike

Wow, thats far better than i thought it would be. I figured it would be close to a rental since they were having to go out.

I may use that in the future. Thanks for the info Mike.

MNfisher
05-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Wow, thats far better than i thought it would be. I figured it would be close to a rental since they were having to go out.

I may use that in the future. Thanks for the info Mike.

I used them probably 3-4 times last year. Once even all the way to Betty's.

Mike