PDA

View Full Version : Jpp-05/02

TNBronzeback
05-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Tried out a different area than my usual haunt today. Still had the same results...lol.....ZIPPO on the crappies. Lol. Couldnt find a crappie where i was fishing around Hamilton Creek. Found plenty of hungry bass though. Nothing big, 1.5lbs or so for the biggest. So that was fun, they were crushing the shallow diver. Chugged over to nashville shores area got a few more largemouths and a small smallmouth.
Starting to think my crappie baits have been dipped in $hit...lol.
Good day to be on the lake though....farmers tan got a good start today!
Heading back to my usual area tomorrow in hopes of some better crappie results.
When i got off the lake about 2 water was 68-69 degrees.

XxthejuicexX
05-02-2015, 09:35 PM
My farmers tan is way ahead of yours! I fished the stones today, caught a nice 19" and a few other fish around 15" Bass, not crappie :D

TNBronzeback
05-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Geeze, if i dont start catching crappies soon, folks are gonna think ive turned into a.....dare i say.....bass fisherman! lol...
Man i fried my feet today! didnt even think about em! lol

XxthejuicexX
05-02-2015, 10:06 PM
I usually forget about the backs of my legs, like today....... guy I know fished woods and did very well with crappie today. I think I have given up on crappie, missed the spawn.

TNBronzeback
05-02-2015, 10:11 PM
I missed the hybrid bonanza, the crappie spawn....lol....might as well winterize the boat till march next year! lol.

XxthejuicexX
05-03-2015, 07:01 AM
I missed the hybrid bonanza, the crappie spawn....lol....might as well winterize the boat till march next year! lol.

Man, you might as well go ahead and sell it. Time to find another hobby :)

TNBronzeback
05-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Man, you might as well go ahead and sell it. Time to find another hobby :)

Im golfing next weekend in Philly, maybe i can pawn it off to those suckers up there! lol....10k fellas...today ONLY! lol

XxthejuicexX
05-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Good luck with the sell. With the high cost of living up that way I bet you could at least get 5-8k for it. That will get you a decent boat, not one more expensive than you house but still a nice boat. I played 4 rounds in crossville two weekends ago, I'm good with golf for a while.

TNBronzeback
05-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Good luck with the sell. With the high cost of living up that way I bet you could at least get 5-8k for it. That will get you a decent boat, not one more expensive than you house but still a nice boat. I played 4 rounds in crossville two weekends ago, I'm good with golf for a while.
That have some great courses in Fairfield. I golf 6-8 times a year, mostly on somebody else's dime whenever i can work it. LOL

XxthejuicexX
05-04-2015, 08:48 AM
That have some great courses in Fairfield. I golf 6-8 times a year, mostly on somebody else's dime whenever i can work it. LOL

Fantastic courses. We played the Crag and Brae, Druid Hills and Dorchester. I love the Brae, the Zoysia is amazing.

SAMBOLIE
05-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Fantastic courses. We played the Crag and Brae, Druid Hills and Dorchester. I love the Brae, the Zoysia is amazing.

Last time I played there they did not have Zoysia in the rough or trees or water.

XxthejuicexX
05-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Last time I played there they did not have Zoysia in the rough or trees or water.

When was this?

SAMBOLIE
05-04-2015, 06:38 PM
When was this?

10 years or so back.

Alphahawk
05-04-2015, 09:11 PM
I helped build this 18 hole sand course in the early 90's in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Don't be complaining about any golf course in the USA....LOL. I played a lot of golf on this course.

Regards