PDA

View Full Version : GoPro Hero 3 White + lots of Accessories

blink
03-31-2015, 12:27 PM
Sold

XxthejuicexX
03-31-2015, 12:33 PM
AHHH!!! I want one so bad. If I did not have to fork out 300.00 for my golf trip I would take this off your hands. If if does not sell and I can get it from you I will.

blink
03-31-2015, 02:03 PM
AHHH!!! I want one so bad. If I did not have to fork out 300.00 for my golf trip I would take this off your hands. If if does not sell and I can get it from you I will.

Sounds good man...

jad2t
04-02-2015, 05:25 PM

Golf is a stupid game, get the GoPro!

TNBronzeback
04-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Golf is a stupid game, get the GoPro!
No need to sugar coat your feelings man....how do you really feel about golf? LOL

XxthejuicexX
04-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Well my hopes I had of getting your Go pro I think they are gone. The toilet upstairs in my house decided to start leaking around the seal and cause a little damage. Had to pull the two layers or Vinyl, Luan and toilet this morning. Cut holes in my ceiling so I could duct some fans into the cavities to dry everything out. Good times on easter morning and eve. I had not pulled all the flooring up in the bathroom picture.

MNfisher
04-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Well my hopes I had of getting your Go pro I think they are gone. The toilet upstairs in my house decided to start leaking around the seal and cause a little damage. Had to pull the two layers or Vinyl, Luan and toilet this morning. Cut holes in my ceiling so I could duct some fans into the cavities to dry everything out. Good times on easter morning and eve. I had not pulled all the flooring up in the bathroom picture.

Yuck! Sorry man, that sucks!

Mike

XxthejuicexX
04-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Yuck! Sorry man, that sucks!

Mike

Oh yeah. It was fun. Not enough damage to file a claim with my insurance. Thankfully I work in the business so I have access to all the equipment I need to do it and not have to pay to use it :) I still have to pay to replace everything that's damaged.

Heiny57
04-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Oh yeah. It was fun. Not enough damage to file a claim with my insurance. Thankfully I work in the business so I have access to all the equipment I need to do it and not have to pay to use it :) I still have to pay to replace everything that's damaged.

Always something.