PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans fishing

GO-OKFISHIN
03-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Anybody ever fish in New Orleans? I realize the worlds best redfishing is only 30 minutes away but I won't have time this trip. Going to meet my future in laws. New Orleans City Park comes up when I google it and we are staying close to there. Just wondering if anybody had any experience?

Mr.Duk
03-15-2015, 05:50 PM
I was down there in December, didn't get over there but my driver told of a 10 lb bass in that lake. Thought this was a big fish tale so I googled it ... Wasn't a 10 pounder but a 9 something in 2013. Picture of the guy with it on some city park webpage. Have fun..watch out for women that ain't. :p
Mike

XxthejuicexX
03-15-2015, 06:04 PM
I was down there in December, didn't get over there but my driver told of a 10 lb bass in that lake. Thought this was a big fish tale so I googled it ... Wasn't a 10 pounder but a 9 something in 2013. Picture of the guy with it on some city park webpage. Have fun..watch out for women that ain't. :p
Mike

HAHA, the women that Ain't.... Not sure if I want to know how to found out about that :D

GO-OKFISHIN
03-17-2015, 08:34 AM
Mike

Yea I saw that fish. Looks to be legit. May give it a try. Women that ain't :eek: